CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

San Antonio

Ok this may be a suprise to everyone, but the whole williams family is in San Antonio, Texas! We all absolutely love it here, its beautiful and Im so greatful that I can experience this. Kody is here for training until the end of March and then will be activated. So who knows where the road leads!!! I will post pics of our journey!

3 comments:

karin said...

WOW! I LOVE San Antonio! I LOVE Texas! I hope you get to see some beautiful parts of Texas and I can't wait to see photos.

Aleese and Scott said...

That is great you all made it our there safely my brother and sister in law love it out there also. I bet you are loving the warm weather after leaving Utah with the winter they are having. Well we love you guys and post some pictures of your cute little family.

Colby said...

I am glad you guys are safe and enjoying Texas. I would love to see pictures of you guys and of your new home. We had fun seeing you guys at Christmas! We love you guys.