CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Pictures


Kalii at the farm
Putting her own make up on!



Kalii Jai playing dress up!

So Kody came to visit for a couple days and now is going back to San Antonio, Texas. He will be gone for up to 4 months for more training, so Kalii and I are visiting Grandma and Grandpa alot more now! We are getting ready for the christmas season, and so far it is so much fun! Love and miss everyone!

3 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Wow Leslee I cannot believe how big and beautiful Kali is getting! She is looking more like her mommy every day. Aleese and I just wanted to say we miss you so much and cannot wait until we get to see you again. PLEASE keep posting so we get to be more a part of your cute little family. Love ya tons sis! Scotty

shauni said...

Cute pictures Leslee! Thanks for posting again, it is such a fun way to keep in touch. Keep it up! We are excited to see you guys for Christmas.

Scott and Valeri said...

I found it. This is awesome that you started a blog. Mom and I love looking at them. Thanks Love Dad