
Flamingos!!! Right when you walk in the zoo you can hear them squacking!! yah yah i dont really know how to spell! But she loved it and wanted to stay with them for about 30 minutes!!

Me and Kalii!!! We had to take all the pictures ourselves because nobody was there!!!

Eating a hot dog!! It was so cold! I would have never thought that it could get this cold in Texas! But boy was I wrong! Im so glad I packed a jacket just in case!!!!

This was probably her favorite part! She was loving that she could actually touch the goats!!! Because all day I was telling her she couldn't pet the lions or bears!!!! So this made the trip so much better! One of them would not leave her sight the whole time because we got food and they were jumping up on her and chewing on her clothes!!! I cant believe that she still loved it and had fun!

The view was amazing up at the treehouse but you cant really see it that great :( I guess thats what you get from auto camera picture taking!!!!
3 comments:
It looks like you had a fun outing at the zoo. We love the pictures! I think I would have been a little scared with a goat jumping on me and eating my clothes, Kalii is tough!
I remember one winter it snowed when we lived in Texas (we weren't there but we heard about it and saw photos) and I never thought that would happen.
We loved going to the zoo when we lived there because it is almost a year around activity. I couldn't have a goat (or any other animal) jump on me, what a brave girl you have!
It looks like a great zoo! And I love that you said it was so cold you had to bring a jacket! I would love to be able to leave the house in just a jacket right now instead of having to bundle in scarf, hat, gloves, and puffy coat. Thanks for doing the tag- I love those, it is always fun to learn more about your family.
Post a Comment