CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

News...

Not really alot of new stuff going on, the pictures that I have are on my Mom"s camera at her house!! So I just decided to post 2 pictures on here from my Iphone! Thats right Im a hardcore blogger!!haha

This first one is after I went and got my haircut, and the last time I chopped it all off was when I was pregnant, and I swore I would never do that again, because I looked 10 times fatter or as everyone else put it "swolen!!!", but my great friend trixie told me I need to quit being a whimp so I let her cut off about 7 inches!! So here is the damage!!

This is from when the Utes game was on and Grandpa and Grandma really wanted to watch it, so we decided to hit up Iggys....well everyone else that lived in Draper had that idea too!!! So we were waiting there for a really long time because nobody wanted to leave until the game was over!!! So Kalii went outside with grandma to get some sort of entertainment, and came back with this cute snowman using just about all the snow left outside!!

2 comments:

karin said...

Your hair looks great. And Kalii is so cute with her snowman.

Aleese and Scott said...

I love, love, love your hair it looks so cute! Also I love Kaliis little snowman what a creative little girl!