Oh yes adults can also have fun at Disney on Ice!!!
Kalii was soooo happy!!
And of course we had to get a picture with Olivia and Kalii together, they are the best of buds!!!
In these pictures it was during intermission and of course they had to have those stupid toys that are atleast $15 for one thing and I was trying to get a picture with Kalii and she spotted the slushy!! So the first 2 pictures you can see she was not cooperating with picture time, and the last one she was ready to put a smiley face on after of course she got the slushy!!! haha what can I say all parents are suckers for all the "need to have" stuff!!
Kalii and Grandpa Stewart!

I finally got the picture I wanted!!
All the girlies together!! Natalee's friend Amberlee got to come because Daddy had to work :( But it was still so much fun!! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! We had so much fun! Kalii said she wants to be a skater with the princesses or she wants to swim with the divers at the Mayan for her job!!! But thats another story!!!
3 comments:
Looks like the night was so much fun! I love all of the pictures of the girls, looks like they had a blast!
What a fun birthday celebration! I am happier when I have a slushy too.
I love Disney on Ice, I agree that adults can have fun at Disney on Ice too. Happy early birthday Kalii!
Post a Comment