CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

So we just moved and we havent gotten our internet set up yet!! So that explains the lack of posts. We are staying at mom and dads for the weekend so now I finally get to post some halloween pictures!! I also took pictures of our new house, so when I get them I will also post them on here. This year Kalii was going to be a kitty kat, but when we went to help find Olivia's costume we came across this sparkly dress, and she changed her mind!!! So... we went with it and these were the results!!




3 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

I LOVE her Halloween costume!! It wouldn't be Kalii without a sparkly dress I LOVE it!! We are so excited for you guys how exciting to be moving into a house!!

Scott and Valeri said...

She is so photogenic. The camera just loves her and vice versa. What a little angel. We're sure excited about your house. It will be so much fun next summer to have a yard for Kalii.

shauni said...

Cute costume! She looks very girly. She also looks so tall! I can't believe how fast she is growing up.