This picture is when Kalii went through inspection to see if she can get deployed!! It included getting her dog tags, getting religious needs, legal matters, financing, a calling card, shots, and weigh in!! It was really cute!!!
Next Kalii got to build her own rocket ship and push a button to make it take off!!! Of course Kalii wanted a pink and purple one!!!
And last the base fire department brought the fire truck, lifted it up way high and sprayed everyone!!!! Kalii ended up soaked!!! She of course met a friend which was impossible to seperate them!!!!! It was a very fun day and I am so greatful that we could spend the day with Kody. It was considered a work day for him! So he had to stay longer and put tatooes on people! Kalii got a butterfly on her leg!!
4 comments:
That looks like fun. The fire truck spraying the water looks like something my boys would love. I think it is funny how kids can make friends everywhere they go. Did you get a photo of the butterfly on her leg?
Looks like you guys had a fun day. Don't you love the Summer time? It always goes by way too fast.
Oh you guys are so cute..we should have the girls play some time!! So did you have fun last weekend?? Did you take any pics if you did I want them oka dear!!
What a fun day. I love the pics. I'd like to see some with my baby in them.
Dad
Post a Comment