CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lagoon and Boating

Hey guys! I havent posted in a while and alot has been going on. We have been going to dinner with the family, we went to a 3D movie, we went to lagoon, and also boating. So I just thought this would be a big post of pictures!! So enjoy!!



Dinner with grandma and grandpa, Kalii LOVES hanging out with you guys!!!


Kalii doing an art project!


This is at the 3D movie, Kalii had a hard time keeping those glasses on!!!



These are on the whale ride that Kalii and Olivia LOVED and wanted to stay on it and go over and over...we let them go two times!


Ya you can see the cousin love in this picture!!!



Here is most everyone in front of the rattlesnake rapids, and this second one is pretty funny, Kalii did not like the ride very much she said "I just got these clothes and now they are ruined!" Typical Kalii worried about her clothes all the time!

This was when we were about to leave lagoon, about 11:00 pm, so she wasn't a very happy camper!!

All the girlys on the back of the boat!

Kalii throwing a fit about something everyone thought it was pretty funny!



Kalii and Kody together, and Kalii freezing cold in a huge towel!!


Kalii being the flag girl with oreos all over her face!!!
Sorry that was so long, I will try to post more often so you wont get the overload...more to come!!!

4 comments:

karin said...

You have been busy but it looks like you have been having fun too.

Aleese and Scott said...

I love the pictures especially the one with Kalii being sad in the back of the boat that is too funny! Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun!

shauni said...

It looks like you guys have beeh having a great Summer. I'm suprised you got Kalii to go on Rattlesnake rapids- Carter is a total wuss I can't get him to go on any of the "big rides" We wish we were there to go boating with you guys@

Scott and Valeri said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful kids. Please post more. I don't comment often but I do look quite often. I would love to see more of you guys
Dad