CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

PUT PUT





So I had the day off on Tuesday, and so Kody, Kalii, and myself spent the whole day together doing fun stuff!!! First we went minature golfing, which it was Kaliis first time...it was very very fun...cold..but fun!!! Then afterwards we went and saw "Kung Fu Panda", which was very cute, and funny. Kalii is now old enough where she can sit through a whole movie without being all over the place, so its really nice!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
karin said...

It looks like it was cold but glad you hear you had such a great time. I need to just take the boys mini-golfing, it seems like everyone is doing it and loving it.

shauni said...

Cute pics, sorry it was so cold. How was Kung Fu Panda? I've heard it was cute, I'd like to take the boys to see it. We'll be in Utah in a couple of weeks, we'll have to plan some fun things.

Aleese and Scott said...

How fun! I love the pictures, Kalii is getting so big!! I can't believe you are wearing sweatshirts in June!