So I saw the great pictures that Daniel took of Shauni's family and so I asked if he would take a couple of Kalii. So we went to the Draper park and got a couple done...they turned out very very cute, half of them she is wearing my hoodie cuz she peed her pants, but didnt want to leave!! hahaha So yes enjoy!! And thanks again Daniel....
Hey Dear!! I'm back ..it's Chanel!! We need to hang out again I havent seen any one really since the movie so give me a call sometime!!! Love ya Girlie
5 comments:
Those are great photos. Daniel should start his own blog of his photos.
I love the pictures they turned out so cute! I love her head band! Good job Dan!
Hey Dear!! I'm back ..it's Chanel!! We need to hang out again I havent seen any one really since the movie so give me a call sometime!!!
Love ya Girlie
Leslee! Kalii is getting SO big, she is so adorable. I just started a blog so now we can keep in touch better, yay!
she's darling! i can't believe how big she is!!
Post a Comment