Monday, May 12, 2008
Mothers Day
So this mothers day we kind of hung out with the Williams side of the family. The adults got to go golfing early in the morning, and then afterwards Kalii, Kody, and Myself went outside and just played for a while, having our own family day. And then we got invited to go to dinner. It was a great mothers day. And the day before my mother came to visit me at my house for a little bit, which was great just to chill together. So I hope all the mothers had a great mothers day. I only got 2 pictures of yesterday, but I thought they were very cute!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun mothers day! Your new background is fun! And of course Kalii looks so adorable!
So cute! And I love the template. Purple is the color of our month, perhaps our year.
Post a Comment