CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Princess.....and the dark side!!!

So I havent posted in a while, probably because our camera has been acting up alot, but Kalii got into all of her costumes and REALLY wanted me to take some pictures!! So for the sake of Kalii here are a couple of cute pictures!!!







Oh also not a huge deal but hey, I colored my hair brown!! Couldnt help going to my natural color... so yes now i am on the dark side!!!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kalii is SO pretty. My favorite is the tiara one.

karin said...

I like the wing one the best but really they all are fabulous.

I LOVE the dark hair.

shauni said...

Kalii is looking more like you every day. I love the new haircut, it makes me want a change! miss you guys.

Aleese and Scott said...

Kalii is such a cutie! I loved seeing you guys this last week! I told Scotty how much Kalii loved Barrick and he got the biggest kick out of the pictures I took. In every picture you can see some part of Kalii we definitely got a good laugh out of it.