CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just for NANA





Kalii got a new dress today. And all day she has been saying that she wants to do her hair WAY pretty so NANA can see how pretty she is, and take lots of pictures for NANA!!! So she kept telling me to put ponies in her hair...I think she ended up with 6 in her hair!!! So NANA these are for you!!

4 comments:

karin said...

Cute dress! Cute hair! What a cute girl you have with tons of personality!

Unknown said...

That is so funny! It is a cute dress, though. :)

Aleese and Scott said...

I love her pony tails! Good thing she has you around to always make her hair oh so cute!

shauni said...

cute dress and cute girl, although I have to say- she looks a little psychotic in that second picture (cute, but psychotic!) just don't let her play with any knives!