CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sea World!!

So we went to sea world yesterday, and during this week while we were getting ready for it I wanted to take lots and lots of pictures. Well turns out that our camera was not working!! I was soooo upset about it!! So Kody bought me a disposable camera from sea world, which with tax cost....get this...$20.00!! I cannot believe that we fell for that one! But Kody knows how much pictures mean to me, so it didnt matter to him, and yes thats why I love him so much! So officially our camera is dead. :( I dont know why we have the worst luck with cameras! So yes I cannot share pictures of sea world, but we had such a great time! It made me thinking that maybe I should go into that buisness.
$12.00 parking
$20.00 disposable camera
$16.00 penguin in a purse
$8.00 slice of pizza with fries
Going to sea world and seeing the look on your daughters face.....PRICELESS!!!
HAHAHAHA!!! It all is worth it, but now I realize why my parents weren't all that thrilled with going to amusement parks as we were!!! Sorry folks, I feel for you now. It was pretty amazing though, they let us go there for free because Kody is in the military, which was awesome. They even did a tribute at the beginning of the shamu show, and had the troops and their families stand up, it was pretty amazing. Thank you for listening to my rambling, and I wish I had some pictures to show you but, it was a fun time for the 3 of us.

2 comments:

shauni said...

I love Sea World! I am glad you guys got to go, it sounds like it was fun. I am jealous that it is warm there!

Sam and Fam said...

I love Sea World!! How fun for you guys! I love the free part! Don't you just fall in love with your kids all over again at places like that! I do!