CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Going out, and then being sick :(

So Kalii and I get to spend alot of time together during the day. Well we got all fancy to go out one day so of course we had to take a picture.


And now we are both starting to get sick, and had a lazy day that we both wanted to take a picture after we took our "ca ca" medicine!!!


And this last one is of Kalii, even when she is sick she is sweet, happy, and just as precious as she is any other day!!

3 comments:

Chanel said...

She is such a doll!! She looks like so much fun!! Oh and I'm glad you let things go(Myspace)the other day..I read that and Knew exactly how you feel!! Love ya Girl

karin said...

What fun- getting all fancy and taking photos not being sick. Hope you are both feeling better soon.

Aleese and Scott said...

You looked beautiful when you went out to bad you had to get sick. Hope you get feeling better.