CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Brunella.....

So Kalii (which I dont know where she got it) said that she "desperately needs a brunella." And I could not figure out what she was talking about. I wasn't sure what a "brunella" was!!!! And finally she was watching one of her movies and started yelling BRUNELLA BRUNELLA SEE MOM BRUNELLA!!!! I looked and it was an umbrella!!! hahaha I thought that was pretty funny so we went to the BX and she found an umbrella, even better pink with Dora and Boots on it. What could be better?!




Once we came back, she wanted to play with it and opened it up and told me there was a great party in the umbrella. So she wanted me to come in and party with her. Then daddy wanted to join, but Kalii said it was "girls only because it was pink and so next time we will get a spongebob brunella so daddy can join the party!!!

4 comments:

karin said...

How funny. I love when I can translate for my kids, especially when it doesn't really sound like what mean.

dc_stewart said...

Hahaha! That is so cute. Lucky for you she was asking for an umbrella and has not reached the age when she will be asking for things like cars and cell phones.....oh no! She is growing up so fast, before you know it her toys will cost so much you wont want to know what she is asking for. We sure love you and miss you guys!

shauni said...

That cracks me up, I love the "brunella." It's good that you figured out what she meant. Don't kids say the funniest things?

Unknown said...

Kalii is so cute - she looks just like you, Leslee!