I thought I would post just a couple of pictures with Kody in his uniforms and during training. We are half way done in the training process! Yay! Enjoy!

Kody in all of his gear (the same gear I had on in a previous picture!)

Kody in his "service dress" or "blues" I dont know Im learning all of the names and lingo of the airforce! This picture doesnt have him with his cap, because he hates it!!! But I thought he looked handsome!

This one is a picture of training in Camp Bullis... I think thats the name, I just thought it looked pretty cool. This is where he is doing all of his combat training.
3 comments:
Looks like Kody is having a good time! I remember when Scotty got all of his uniforms and went to COT, I still have a hard time remembering the names of all the stuff. And it makes it worse we deal with Army and Navy stuff too! We sure miss you guys and hope things continue to go well. We love you!
That is a lot to remember, especially when I enjoy jeans and t-shirts so much.
He looks so official in his "blues." I always thought the hats that go with those are pretty nerdy too, I don't blame him for not wanting to wear it. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment