CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Children's Museum!

Kalii driving the airplane... oh that was so much fun! They had fun coats, and hats they could put on to look like a pilot!!
They had this crazy hat sitting in a room for some reason......oh i couldnt resist it was so big and beatiful!!! I didnt want to take it off!!!!

hahahaha!!! They had a cow there to milk!!! hahaha! Me and Kal started to squirt eachother with them!!!! hahaha! Sorry, it was the funniest thing to me!! hahaha! Yes I am only 20 gimmie a break, I dont have to be mature all the time!!!!
Oh I love this picture, they had a Japan section, with these Kalii size dolls, she was set on taking one home with her!!!!!

Yes Yes we have had alot of outings in Texas. It is probably because Im not working here so I have the time to take Kalii to things that I know we will both enjoy! And I absolutely love staying with her and taking her to fun, new places. Not reality!!! haha! When I get back to Utah I wont be with my angel 24 7 :( Anyways I will enjoy this fantasy while I have it thank you very much!

4 comments:

karin said...

What a fun museum! Take advantage of all the fun things to do in Texas. Have you been to the River Walk yet? I can't wait until we can start going and doing fun things again.

Aleese and Scott said...

Looks like you have had a lot of fun together and I think you look beautiful in the hat! Sounds like you are really taking advantage of the time you are able to spend together HOW FUN!

shauni said...

I am glad that you are able to spend some time with Kalii, nothing compares to watching your kids learn and grow! It is also so fun to discover new places that you've never been before. I'm so glad that you are taking advantage of it!

chunkymonkey said...

Kalii is getting so big--I think she was crawling the last time I saw her and now she's dressing up and playing hard at Children's Museums. She is gorgeous!