CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ABC's when im oviously bored!

A- Attached or single: Attached.
B- Best Friend: Kody of course, he knows me better than anybody. And Kalii also because we hang out 24 7 and have a blast together
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Weekends, that is when Kody is home and we go do family stuff.
E- Essential Item: Cute shoes and lipgloss!! For both me and kalii!!
F- Favorite Color: Black, I know sounds bad
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms.
H- Hometown: Layton, Utah
I- Indulgence(s): shopping, candy, movies, all nighters with my two buds at home!!
J- January or July: July, it is right before my birthday, not really fun when it comes, but always something to look forward to!
K-Kids: Kalii Jai-3 (my one and ONLY)
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: May 17, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: Four, two brothers Scott and Daniel and two sisters Jen and Shauni
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges taste better, I just hate peeling them!
P- Phobias or Fears: insects, reptiles, loosing at anything :)
Q- Quote(s): "If it doesn't kill you, but is still hard, it HAS GOT to make you stronger!!!"
R- Reason To Smile: Im young, sexy, and have got all that I want in the world right now!!!!
S- Season: Spring and Summer, love the warm weather
T- Tag Six: anyone who will!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I would go out on the town and am up to ANYTHING if I had the time!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I honestly like chicken, and hamburgers, but respect vegetarians views.
W- Worst Habit: Arguing with everyone about anything, even if I do agree with them!!! It gets me in trouble alot alot alot.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Niether, I hate being in Dr offices or hospitals at all
Y- Your Favorite Food:Fettechini Alfredo, Cafe Rio sweet pork tacos (only Cafe Rio none of that other crap!) and of course candy... I am a sweet tooth!!!
Z: Zodiac: Leo (say it loud and proud!!!)

1 comment:

karin said...

I noticed that you, Shauni and Aleese all prefer gummi worms over bears, interesting.