CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kalii is 6!

Better late than never right!? Kalii's 6th birthday was on November 26th. We have been super busy with working, military, holidays, and also both of us getting ready to start school in January. So I am now posting these now, I just thought the pictures were super cute and want to update everyone on how much older and adorable Kalii is becoming. We love her so much, she is a huge joy in our life....
We love you baby girl.... Happy Birthday!!!

The girls going out sledding


All the kidlets, out seeing "tangled"


Kalii's princess cake


Sure loves her presents!!

Oh we sure do love her!!

1 comment:

shauni said...

Happy Birthday Kalii! We hope you had a great day. She is sure getting big and her hair is getting so long. She is a darling little girl. I love the princess cake. It looks like it was a fun celebration.