CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Basic Military Graduation

Hey everybody I apologize for the extended time that I haven't posted. December-February I was in Basic Military training, and now I am in Tech School training and will be here for another week...... Here is just a small update


BASIC TRAINING GRADUATION



LINE FOR CHURCH~~!! Everybody's only sanity in basic training!!!



Me with some girls from my flight

Mom and Dad with me at my graduation


My first "real" meal for 8 1/2 weeks! With Kody!

GRADUATION!

This was probably one of the hardest things I have had to do, but it really is worth it. It made me appreciate my freedoms and the military a lot more than before. Thank you to my family for supporting me through Basic training. From being yelled at constantly in your face, not getting more than a couple minutes to eat, rigorous exercise daily, and combat training, I have found a new person in my self. THANK YOU UNITED STATES AIRFORCE!!!

2 comments:

shauni said...

Congratulations Leslee! We are so proud of you. I bet you are so excited to be done.

Jewels said...

That is so awesome Leslee!! Congrats and thank YOU!!