CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Tree

So this year we got invited by Kodys mom to go get a Christmas tree...So she told us to dress warm, and little did I realize till we got there is we were actually going up in the mountains!!! It was really fun we went all the way up there in Idaho, and got on some four wheelers and found a tree!! It was really not me.. but it was fun to try something new!! And today before Kody went to work, our little family got to decorate our tree, Im pretty impressed its our first REAL tree that we chopped down, and its also our first tree we have had over the years of being married that is over 3-4 feet!!!

Kalii LOVED decorating the tree!!!

Our Christmas tree!!!

Our tree with some of our presents!

4 comments:

karin said...

Pretty. I love blue.

Aleese and Scott said...

There is nothing like a real tree, the smell is the best part! I also love the blue!!

Valeri Stewart said...

Wow this is a great tree. It is so much better than our first attempt at cutting down a tree. We couldn't get high enough in our blue station wagon to get an actual tree, so we ended up with a Christmas bush. What a memory.

shauni said...

I love real trees, and I am so impressed that you guys cut it down yourselves. We have a fake pre-lit tree, and every year less and less of the lights work. This year only the middle section lit up, so I strung lights over the lights- it is pretty ghetto!