Live~Laugh~Love
How fun to spend time with cousins at such a cool place!I love Kalii in the group photo.
I'm with Karin - I'm jealous of the cousin fun!Kalii is SO cute, Leslee - she looks so much like you!
We had so much fun hanging out with you guys while we were in Utah. I wish we could visit more often. Hopefully we'll see you in December.
Hey love girls night out was fun we need to do it again forsure!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How fun to spend time with cousins at such a cool place!
I love Kalii in the group photo.
I'm with Karin - I'm jealous of the cousin fun!
Kalii is SO cute, Leslee - she looks so much like you!
We had so much fun hanging out with you guys while we were in Utah. I wish we could visit more often. Hopefully we'll see you in December.
Hey love girls night out was fun we need to do it again forsure!!
Post a Comment