
Kodys new accomplishment!!(only after one shower of molding the hat!!!) Yes you need to read the bottom for an explanation!!!!!
Me and Kalii waiting to go get movies, in her pretty dress (she has about 10 now!!) yes spoiled! She has gotten so big, I dont even know where the time has gone!So it wasn't the most eventful day, but still a successful Valentines Day. Kody got to go into training late (late meaning 8:00 am!!) Great compared to 5 am though! And then got to come back early, so it was nice that we got to spend more time together. We gave eachother gifts, which we usually dont do, but it seemed that since we weren't doing anything alone and romantic together we might as well get something special for eachother. Kody received a watch and I received some yummy perfume, and of course chocolate! Even though I am trying to eat more healthy, I needed something with sugar! We didn't want to go out to dinner with Kalii since we knew it would be so busy, so we got movies and ordered food and ate here! It was actually fun not to go out! And then today we went out to dinner to make up for it, Kalii was great when we went, she is starting to get so big, and less difficult to take places! So that was nice! And then Kody got to take his buret (dont know how to spell!) back home and start molding it. I only bring this up because it is funny how they have to do it! They have to shower with it on their heads!!!! Very amusing! Hope everyones Holiday weekend was great, Yay another family day!!! :)
2 comments:
I am learning so much about military gear. I LOVE family days, sounds like you had a great one.
Sounds like you had a fun Valentines and I love getting perfume Scotty gave me some for our anniversary. Also the pictures are always so cute!
Post a Comment