That is so cute Leslee! We love looking at all the pictures of your little family. We are so glad you have been blogging more, it makes it feel like you guys aren't so far away! Be sure to keep posting because we love seeing how you guys are doing. Love ya!
I love this slide show, and the new look of your blog. Where did you get the blogger template? It is super cute. I'dl like to give our blog a makeover, maybe you can teach me how to do it. You look beautiful in these pictures, we miss you guys.
3 comments:
Can you have that printed off? I think I would scrapbook more if it was like this. Very cute.
That is so cute Leslee! We love looking at all the pictures of your little family. We are so glad you have been blogging more, it makes it feel like you guys aren't so far away! Be sure to keep posting because we love seeing how you guys are doing. Love ya!
I love this slide show, and the new look of your blog. Where did you get the blogger template? It is super cute. I'dl like to give our blog a makeover, maybe you can teach me how to do it. You look beautiful in these pictures, we miss you guys.
Post a Comment