CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Home

So today when I was sitting at home... well temporary home... I was thinking on how much I actually am starting to miss my REAL home. I honestly just miss my home smell, and the people around me. I miss my family. But then I think about it and all my family isnt around anymore. Everyone is starting to grow into their own families, including myself. But it is just sad to think of all the people you grow up with and are around ALL THE TIME for so long and all of a sudden there is a long parting with everyone, occasional holiday visits, but other than that much distance. It is sad to me that growing up has to include this sadness. I miss Christmas with all of us sitting on the stairs, Thanksgiving ALL of us sitting at the table eating that great dinner mom has been working at for atleast 2 weeks! Yes I am very homesick right now, I dont want to admit because I am having so much fun, but at the sametime homesick... Weird anyways I love my family and Ido miss all of my brothers sisters nieces nephews, and yes mom and dad. Love all of you guys and I miss so terribly the times that we used to have

1 comment:

karin said...

It is really hard and really fun having your own family. And the longer your gone, the easier it gets. But I like being close to family, too.